Spring 1- Who's that trip trapping over my bridge?
This half term we are exploring the book The Three Billy Goats Gruff, looking closely at the structure of the story, the setting and the characters.
Our autumn walk 🍂🍁🍃👀🖐👃🏽👂
In The Early Years Foundation Stage, the children follow a play-based curriculum that will provide them with the opportunities to
· Develop their confidence, independence and social interaction
· Encounter a range of new and exciting experiences, through the power of play
· Build upon the skills they have as they leave the home environment to start school
· Develop these skills as an individual
· Prepare for the next stage in their primary school education
Throughout the school day, the children will learn in a range of different ways. Through whole class focused group work, small group learning, adult-led activities, child-led activities and independent play.
Please find additional details about this academic year below.
If you would like any further information on The EYFS at St. John’s please do not hesitate to arrange a visit.
We always enjoy welcoming new friends and are looking forward to getting to know you all,
Miss Solan, Miss Semeniuk and Miss Blears
Timetable of useful information:
Reading Books - Please read books at home and sign the Reading Record
|Thursday||Library- Please return your library book each Thursday. Phonics books are updated on Thursday too.|
PE- Please ensure your child has a fully labelled a PE kit in school