We are so glad you've found our class page! We learn best through play and every week is packed full of exciting learning opportunities which are irresistible!
Please keep scrolling down for our latest learning blog.
In The Early Years Foundation Stage, the children follow a play-based curriculum that will provide them with the opportunities to
· Develop their confidence, independence and social interaction
· Encounter a range of new and exciting experiences, through the power of play
· Build upon the skills they have as they leave the home environment to start school
· Develop these skills as an individual
· Prepare for the next stage in their primary school education
Throughout the school day, the children will learn in a range of different ways. Through whole class focused group work, small group learning, adult-led activities, child-led activities and independent play.
Please find additional details about this academic year below.
If you would like any further information on The EYFS at St. John’s please do not hesitate to arrange a visit. We always enjoy welcoming new friends.
Welcome back! Our Autumn 2 newsletter is here...
Our new topic will be 'Did Granny have an iPad?'
If you or anyone you know has a collection of old toys which they wouldn't mind lending to us for this topic, please get in touch.
We would love to have a selection of old toys in school to look at. We promise to take care of them!
Timetable of useful information.
Mrs Knight in Nursery
|Thursday||Library book change|
|Friday||PE and Show & Tell|