We are so glad you've found our class page! We learn best through play and every week is packed full of exciting learning opportunities which are irresistible!
In The Early Years Foundation Stage, the children follow a play-based curriculum that will provide them with the opportunities to
· Develop their confidence, independence and social interaction
· Encounter a range of new and exciting experiences, through the power of play
· Build upon the skills they have as they leave the home environment to start school
· Develop these skills as an individual
· Prepare for the next stage in their primary school education
Throughout the school day, the children will learn in a range of different ways. Through whole class focused group work, small group learning, adult-led activities, child-led activities and independent play.
Please find additional details about this academic year below.
If you would like any further information on The EYFS at St. John’s please do not hesitate to arrange a visit. We always enjoy welcoming new friends.
Timetable of useful information.
Mrs Knight in Nursery
|Thursday||Library book change|
|Friday||PE and Show & Tell|